Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a decade


d day when
you let go off my pain.. and hurt
thing that you used to heal

d day when
you let off my tears
thing that you asked me not to

d day when
you put my day 
upside and down
full of.. confusion, 
soreness, 
wound, 
million tears 

and days after..
there's no single day

d day when
am step back 
to d land 
that took my wing off
.. years back
(in tears)
with a promise for 
revisit not 

and days after..
there's no single day

- PDMD
preparing.. a revisit. to d land..  
that dropped once..  
when it’s a step away..

2010 - there isn't a single day -
Feb 9, 9 years after



.. dedicated to d one and only women.. who once stand among 'others in green' on that field.. one out of few, who dare to be different.. rather than follow d crowd.. who crave me uniquely.. then let me choose my own way.. but still, luv me. my role model. 
between scale 1 to 10.. am just 6.

2011 - a decade -.. but still
miss U mom!

thou I’ve found you
in other mom
in all mom
my mom.. my other mom
as U'll always be 
around.



Mother's Love

her love is like
an island
in life's ocean,
vast and wide

a peaceful,
quiet shelter

from the wind,
the rain,
the tide.

'tis bound on the North
by Hope,

by Patience on the West,

by Tender Counsel
on the South

and on the East
by Rest..

above it
like a beacon light
shine Faith, and Truth,
and Prayer;

and thro' the changing scenes
of life
I find a haven there.


- Author Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment