Friday, November 12, 2010

-if only i-


if only i,
know how..
to declare.

if only i,
know how ..
to  convey.

longing.

yearn for..

negligence.

if only i,
contain of aptitude.
exclaim
for how
i miss you
.. mom. 

-PDMD


because of L O V E



because of Love, 

I forgive myself
and others who scratched my heart..

because of Love,

I beg forgiveness in Myself
and others who were injured by me,
by my words, behavior,
and my mind..

Love is the bridge
between the separate hearts..

Love is the rope
connecting the ‘missing link’..

Love is
the highest frequency and dimensions,
to be able to tear down the high walls,
strong,
and proud ..
and open the closed door,
numb,
and dumb ...

by Love,
no anger that is not lost ..
by Love,
no pain is not treated ..
by Love,
no heart that does not vibrate ..

between the bitterness of Love..
strengthen and soften Love 
..Love is the light in soul 
..Love is pure,
deep,
and without ego adorned,
is the highest spiritual beings ...

............ for Love, I apologize and forgive ...........

-unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment